This 2oz condiment pot is made with sugarcane pulp. An eco product, these pots are fully Compostable, Biodegradable, Freezer Safe, Microwave and Oven Safe [excluding the lid] and are great for portion control.
Suitable for hot and cold foods like sauces, dips and sampling, it comes with recyclable RPET lid to create a tight seal to help prevent spills and preserve the freshness of the contents for longer.
• Case of 500 x 2oz Compostable Bagasse Condiment Pots and 500 x PET Lids
• Renewable, recycled bagasse material is kinder to Earth’s finite resources
• Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
• Pots emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
• Breathable bagasse material will keep your condiments fresher for longer
• Pots are microwave safe at 120°C for three minutes
• Pots are also oven safe at 230°C for three minutes
• Pots can be safely used in freezers at temperatures as low as -5°C
• PET lids create a tight seal to preserve freshness and prevent spills
• Lids’ clear material ensures great product visibility
• PET material means the lids are widely accepted for recycling
• PET Lids are NOT microwave/oven safe